A 100% natural sugar body scrub that helps exfoliate, hydrate and soften the skin, while improving the look of skin texture and dark spots.
For best results use this scrub 2-3 times a week in the shower. Make sure you are scheduling your exfoliating routine before getting a wax, shaving, or sugar hair removal appointment. Pair scrub with matching Dark Spot Treatment Oil.
- Helps remove dead skin cells
- Softens skin naturally
- Helps prevent and treat dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Scrub Shelf Life
This sugar scrub is 100% all-natural. For the longest shelf life ensure you close the container after each use and store it upside down. Avoid letting water get into the container as much as possible. When not being used, make sure the scrub is stored at room temperature. The typical shelf life is roughly 6 months after opening the container.
The scrub is best used in the shower with wet skin. Once you are done cleaning your body, take a small handful of scrub, rub it in a circular motion on all desired areas (think bikini line, legs, underarms, tush, and more!). Rinse thoroughly after application.
For the best results, use Bermuda Scrub 2-3 times a week - depending on how sensitive skin is.
Ingredients & Specifications
- Sugar: Gently exfoliates for soft, renewed, glowing skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Hydrates and softens the hairs and helps balance the natural oil production.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fresh and revitalizing, helps calm skin and reduces redness after inflammation.
- Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil: Derived from coconut oil and glycerin. It is a highly moisturizing ingredient with rich fatty acid content.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Acts as a natural exfoliant and helps brighten skin, while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Sugar, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Copaifera Spp (Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil), Citrus Limon (Lemon Essential Oil).