What is Bermuda Dark Spot Oil?
How To Use Bermuda Oil
Gently massage into skin within the first two minutes of getting out of the shower. Think bikini line, underarms, knees, or anywhere else you are experiencing discoloration or dark spots. For best results, do this daily and exfoliate with our Dark Spot Exfoliant 2-3 times a week.
How Bermuda Oil Works
Formulated with 6 natural ingredients to help improve the look of dark spots found anywhere on the body. The proprietary blend of botanical and essential oils acts as a natural exfoliant, brightens and softens skin, while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Bermuda Oil Benefits
- Relieves redness and soothes skin after shaving, waxing, sugaring or removing body hair
- Naturally reduces the look of dark spots
- Brightens skin
- Softens skin and hair
- 100% natural
Ingredients & Specifications
- Jojoba Oil: Hydrates and softens the hairs and helps balance the natural oil production.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fresh and revitalizing, helps calm skin and reduces redness after inflammation.
- Grapeseed Oil: High in vitamin A & E and phenolic antioxidants, Grapeseed Oil infuses skin and body hair with intense, soothing moisture.
- Lemon Essential Oil: Acts as a natural exfoliant and helps brighten skin, while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Copaifera Spp (Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil), Citrus Limon (Lemon Essential Oil).