A 100% natural sugar body scrub that helps exfoliate, brighten and soften the skin, while reducing the appearance of ingrown hairs, razor burn, and bumps. Nude is our signature barely-there scent that leaves the skin feeling fresh and smelling clean.
For best results use this scrub 2-3 times a week in the shower. Make sure you are scheduling your exfoliating routine before getting a wax, shaving, or sugar hair removal appointment. Pair with matching soothing oil.
- Sloughs off dead skin cells
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Skin looks visibly refreshed and energized
- Reduce ingrown hair and razor bumps via exfoliation
Scrub Shelf Life
This sugar scrub is 100% all-natural. For the longest shelf life ensure you close the container after each use and store it upside down. Avoid letting water get into the container as much as possible. When not being used, make sure the scrub is stored at room temperature. The typical shelf life is roughly 6 months after opening the container.
Meant to be used in the shower. Once done cleaning the body, take a small handful of scrub and rub it in a circular motion on all desired areas (think bikini line, legs, underarms, tush, and more!). Rinse thoroughly after. For the best results, use Ingrown Hair Exfoliating Scrub Scrub 2-3 times a week - depending on how sensitive skin is.
Ingredients & Specifications
- Sugar: Gently exfoliates for soft, renewed, glowing skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: High in vitamin A & E and phenolic antioxidants, Grapeseed Oil infuses skin and body hair with intense, soothing moisture.
- Jojoba Oil: Hydrates and softens the hairs and helps balance the natural oil production.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fresh and revitalizing, helps calm skin and reduces redness after inflammation.
- Copaiba Essential Oil: Helps soothe and relieve redness due to dryness, leaving skin looking revitalized and refreshed.
Sugar, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Copaifera Spp (Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil).